Online purchases of Metta Melbourne within Australia can be sent back for an online credit code only provided they are unworn, still tagged, and within 7 days of delivery. Customers must contact us prior to sending back their item/s (see 'How do I do a return/exchange' section at the bottom of this page). A credit code for the cost of the item only (not shipping) will be granted if terms are agreed upon prior to the item being sent back. Unfortunately socks are not able to be exchanged for hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
If you are unsure of your size, or have any style questions, please contact us before placing your order, we would be delighted to assist you in finding the right Metta Melbourne pieces. We do not refund for change of mind or fit preferences and are happy to help with any sizing requests before purchase.
Due to the nature of the dyeing process, Metta colours will vary between dye lots and may also vary due to differing computer/phone screens. This is not deemed as a fault. If you wish to match two Metta pieces together we recommend visiting one of our stockists such as Scarlet Jones who carry our full range, or one of our many other Metta stockists to see the colours in person.
- Exchange/Return shipping costs and taxes are to be paid by the customer. Please see our Exchange/Return policy below.
- We offer free express postage for an order with AU $400 or more within Australia.
- Make sure your order is complete prior to checking out. Shipping fees cannot be combined over multiple orders, have free shipping applied, or have postage refunded after an order has been placed.
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR A ONLINE CREDIT CODE?
- Return requests that have been agreed by Metta Melbourne
- Metta Pieces that have been purchased online within Australia only
- Within 7 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original new condition
- Unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging / with tags attached
- Faulty Items (eligible for a refund)
- Credit codes do not have an expiry date and are valid exclusively on Metta Melbourne's website: www.mettamelbourne.com
- Credit codes can be used to purchase items only, and cannot be applied to shipping fees.
- Credit codes cannot be used in conjunction with Metta Melbourne's complimentary shipping with orders over $400 Australia wide offer.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE?
- Discounted/SALE items (contact us if you feel your item may be faulty)
- International Metta orders
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR RETURNS?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Original tax and duties are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping & duties payable unless the item is faulty.
- If an order cancellation is permitted, a 5% restocking fee is deducted from the return amount owing. This is to cover non refundable fees from our service providers.
We reserve the right to reject any request for returns that do not comply with the conditions above or do not fall under Australian consumer law. If your return is approved but after review your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your cost and a return will not be granted.
Any cancellations of an order at the request of a customer will incur a 10% restocking fee.
HOW DO I DO A RETURN/ EXCHANGE/ RECEIVE A CREDIT CODE?
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number, the details of what you would like to return, and your contact details. Please include a phone number if possible.
- We will then be in touch with further details.