Purchasing online can be tricky! Online purchases of Metta within Australia can be returned for a credit or an exchange provided they are returned unworn, still tagged, and within 7 days of delivery. A credit or an exchange for the cost of the item only (not shipping) will be granted if terms are agreed to. Return shipping cost and taxes are to be paid by the customer.
If you are unsure of your size, or have any questions, please contact us before placing your order.
Due to the nature of the dyeing process, Metta colours will vary between dye lots. This is not deemed as a fault. If you wish to match two Metta pieces together we recommend going in store at Scarlet Jones.
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Return requests that have been agreed by Metta Melbourne
- Metta Pieces that have been purchased online within Australia
- Within 7 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original new condition
- Unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging / with tags attached
- or Faulty Items
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE?
- Discounted items
- International Metta orders
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR RETURNS?
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- Original tax and duties are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges and any duties payable
We reserve the right to reject any request for returns that do not comply with the conditions above or do not fall under Australian consumer law. If your return is approved but after review your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your cost and a return will not be granted.
HOW DO I DO A RETURN?
- Email us at email@example.com with details of what you would like to return, and what you wish to exchange it for.
Post your return with a note including your order number to:
148 Bridport St