Online purchases of Metta Melbourne within Australia may be sent back for an online credit code within 7 days of delivery. Items must be unworn, unused and in perfect condition with all original packaging intact.
Please contact us prior to sending back your items (see 'How do I do a return/exchange section at the bottom of this page).
We do not refund for change of mind or fit preferences. We would love to help with any sizing requests before purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0480 305 174 with any enquiries you may have.
Due to the nature of local small batch dyeing, Metta Melbourne colours may vary between dye lots, and may also vary due to differing computer/phone screens. Please note, this is not deemed as a fault. If you wish to colour-match two Metta pieces together, we recommend contacting us directly, or visiting one of our stockists such as Scarlet Jones who carry our full range. Other Metta stocks can be found here: Stockists
- We offer free express postage for an order with AU $400 or more within Australia.
- Metta Melbourne is currently using the Australia Express Post service. Australia Post may not be the cheapest operator, but they have proved to be reliable, have the widest reach in Australia and offer very competitive International rates.
- All parcels will receive a tracking number via email when your parcel is packed. You can track your order by entering your tracking number here.
- Internationally Australia Post parcels will connect to the equivalent postal service. For example, parcels sent to the US will arrive via USPS.
- Taxes and duties need to be paid by the customer on arrival as determined by their own country's import rules. Customers will need to check what taxes and duties may need to be paid before making a purchase with us as we will not refund a parcel sent back due to non-payment of taxes and duties.
- Make sure your order is complete prior to checking out. Shipping fees cannot be combined over multiple orders, have free shipping applied, or have postage refunded after an order has been placed.
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR A ONLINE CREDIT CODE?
- Return requests that have been agreed by Metta Melbourne
- Within 7 days of receiving your shipment
- Items must be unworn, unused and in perfect condition with all original packaging intact.
- Tags must be attached to garments.
- Garment must be free of odors such as perfumes.
- Faulty Items are eligible for a credit code or refund. Although customers can return (for a credit) up to four orders per 12 months for change-of-mind, faulty items will not count towards this, and are seperate.
- Credit codes do not have an expiry date and are valid exclusively on Metta Melbourne's website: www.mettamelbourne.com
- Credit codes can be used to purchase items only, and cannot be applied to shipping fees.
- Credit codes cannot be used in conjunction with Metta Melbourne's complimentary shipping with orders over $400 Australia-wide offer.
- Customers are eligible for four exchanges/credit codes per 12 month period. This does not apply to faulty items.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE?
- Discounted/SALE items. Contact us if you feel your item may be faulty.
- International Metta orders. Contact us if you feel your item may be faulty.
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR RETURNS?
- Exchange/Return shipping costs and taxes are to be paid by the customer.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Original tax and duties are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping & duties payable unless the item is faulty.
- If an order cancellation is permitted, a 5% restocking fee is deducted from the return amount owing. This is to cover non refundable fees from our service providers.
We reserve the right to reject any request for returns that do not comply with the conditions above or do not fall under Australian consumer law. If your return is approved but after review your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your cost and a return will not be granted.
Any cancellations of an order at the request of a customer will incur a 10% restocking fee.
HOW DO I DO A RETURN/ EXCHANGE/ RECEIVE A CREDIT CODE?
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number, the details of what you would like to return, and your contact details. Please include a phone number if possible.
- We will then be in touch with further details.